How to get started
Contact us or Book your 45-minute consultation with one of our specialist tax experts for property here.
Before your consultation, you’ll fill in a questionnaire to help us prepare – including telling us your goals, your personal circumstances, and about your current portfolio (if you have one).
What will be covered in my tax consultation?
On your call, your specialist tax expert will share their screen while they walk you through your options, to ensure you understand the exact impact different decisions will make to your tax bill.
Below are some of the items included in your consultation:
- Impact of the restrictions on residential property finance costs on your property portfolio.
- Calculating the increase in income tax from your property portfolio.
- Practical ways to mitigate the restrictions on residential property finance costs.
- Spouse transfer (if applicable) and associated tax savings.
- Furnished holiday lettings (if applicable) and associated tax savings.
- Limited company (if applicable) and associated tax savings.
- Partnership incorporation (if applicable) and associated tax savings.
- Capital gains tax and stamp duty on property sale or transfer.
- Next steps.
We will answer any questions you have so you go away feeling confident about the next steps you should be taking.
We will send you a custom report summarising everything we discussed.
Following the report, we will schedule a call to answer any further questions and discuss your personal quote for any future services.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01904 948860. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.